Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bill Goldberg Joins WFA


In yet more unnecessary news, Bill Goldberg of WWE/WCW/Santa Claws The Movie fame, has joined the commentary crew for WFA. Great, yet another fake fighter/prowrestler gives credence to an otherwise legitimate sport. Awesome and great move WFA! We are trying to get MMA respected and taken seriously, and you bring in Bill "I'm a B-Actor and Lame Wrestler" Goldberg. Finally, that .05 demographic of fans who still believe Pro Wrasslin' is real. That's a good demographic, a lot of money to be made there.

If anyone cares, also former Pro Wrestler (do I have to say "Pro," I feel like an idiot when I do) Brock Lesnar is debating contracts between K-1 and UFC. He was supposed to sign to fight Bob Sapp in K-1, but with his troubles there (with Yakuza and death threats) the match was called off. Now Brock is free to, aw fuck it, I hope he gets KO'd by a lightweight where ever he signs. Wrestlers ("Pro" or whatever fuck I said it again?) cannot transfer successfully to MMA, just ask Sean O'Haire.-MMA Mafia

No comments: