Monday, January 11, 2010

UFC Fight Night 20: Maynard vs Diaz

UFC FIGHT NIGHT 20: January 11, 2010
Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia

Main Bouts:
Gray Maynard (8-0) vs. Nate Diaz (11-4) A win here could possibly put the Xtreme Couture Lightweight on the list as the next victim for vampire champion, BJ Penn. The younger Diaz needs a big name win to keep his name in the conversation of durable 155 prospects. The "Bully" lives up to his name utilizing the G&P in a solid workman effort. This fight lives on the ground which should make the fans boo.
WINNER-Gray Maynard by Decision
Efrain Escudero (12-0) vs. Evan Dunham (9-0) Normally I would choose Evan because he has better, crisper striking and Efrain throws wild bombs. However, I am 0-2 picking the season 9 TUF winner so I'm letting him roll on.
WINNER-Escudero by Decision
Aaron Simpson (6-0) vs. Tom Lawlor (6-1) The "A-Train" is coming with a cargo of whoop ass on the polite and amusing Tommay. The "Filthy Mauler" is going to get mauled.
WINNER-Aaron Simpson by Rd.1 TKO
Amir Sadollah (2-1) vs. Brad Blackburn (15-9-1) The UFC wants him to win, the fans want him to win, and this is a game opponent made to help Amir win.
WINNER-Sadollah by Decision

Prelim Bouts:
Chris Leben (18-7) vs.
Jay Silva (5-2) W-Silva
Jesse Lennox (11-1) vs.
Rick Story (8-3) W-Story
Nik Lentz (17-3-1) vs.
Thiago Tavares (14-3) W-Tavares
Mike Guymon (10-2-1) vs.
Rory MacDonald (9-0) W-MacDonald
Kyle Bradley (14-6) vs.
Rafael dos Anjos (12-4) W-Dos Anjos
Gerald Harris (13-2) vs.
John Salter (3-0) W-Harris
Nick Catone (6-2) vs.
Jesse Forbes (11-3) W-Catone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]