Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jorge Rivera versus Michael Bisping

Jorge Rivera recently released a video accusing Michael Bisping of acting like a whippet racing, pigeon fancying, ferret layer, who talks about himself in the third person.



Failing to see the humorous side of the video, Bisping reacted angrily, “Rivera’s a fucking dork and there’s only one person who’s going to be laughing on the night and that’s me.

He can try and make himself relevant by talking shit and doing stupid videos. I make myself relevant by constantly fighting the best in the world in main events and co-main events for the UFC.

Obviously Jorge hasn’t written any of that himself because the guy hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together. I doubt he can even read. Looking at him, I don’t imagine he spent too much time in school.

The guy’s 38 years old. You’d think he’d grow up and mature. He’s going on like a childish teenager. It’s all pathetic garbage. He should spend less time making videos and more time in the gym. I’ll leave him to his stupid games but believe me, I’m training to kick his fucking ass."

Here is the hilarious video


No comments: