Saturday, April 14, 2012

Female Fighter Profile: Felice Herrig (with photo Gallery)



























Felice Nicole Herrig (born September 18, 1984) is an American kickboxer, Muay Thai fighter, and mixed martial artist. Born in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, she began her career practicing kickboxing and Muay Thai before transitioning to MMA in 2009. In September 2011, she signed a multi-fight deal with XFC in Florida.

"Lil' Bulldog" as she is fondly known, was 23-5-4 in kickboxing where she was ranked number 2 in the World in the IKF International Kickboxing Federation Pro Women’s Muay Thai Bantamweight Division. Felice made the transition to MMA via the reality show "
Fight Girls" that aired on the Oxygen Channel in 2007 which she won. Felice also competed on Chuck Norris's World Combat League on the Versus channel. Herrig is currently 6-4 making her way in the Women's 115 lb. Strawweight divison and training with Team Curran that features such MMA fighters as Jens Pulver, Bart Palaszewski, Mackens Semerzier, and Bellator Featherweight Champion Pat Curran under the tuteledge of Jeff Curran.

Herrig is a fan of Mowtown music like the Platters as well as 80's rock like AC/DC and Motley Crue and loves music in general. Felice was one of the 1st female fighters to be featured in a video game called Supremacy MMA.

In a recent profile by HDNet's Inside MMA, Herrig spoke frankly about her personal brand.
"I have sponsors that pay me monthly just to train. So people can knock it, they can say 'Oh you shouldn't use your sex appeal.' Why not? If it brings me the opportunity to get paid to do what I love to do, so I don't have to work a 9-5 job so I can focus on my training … I've worked every angle of just trying to get my name out there, you know, and here I am."

Felice also manages herself which takes a lot of work.
"I’m my own manager, I set up my own fights, and I set up my own photo shoots. I market myself. I do everything on my own and I don’t really have a lot of balance right now. But I know that because I work so hard eventually it will all kind of fall into place where I can have other people take care of this stuff for me, but right now I realize that if you want something done you have to do it yourself."

Whether fighting or posing we here at MMAFO support Felice Herrig all the way.

4 comments:

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.11

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.11
mbt shoes outlet
golden goose
ralph lauren uk
red bottom
ugg boots
coach outlet
uggs outlet
ugg boots on sale 70% off
canada goose jackets
michael kors

jeje said...

xiajinyi
Ils voulaient créer une entreprise qui pourrait être assez forte pour que votre air jordan 11 homme travailleur quotidien et durable puisse survivre aux autres produits que les consommateurs achetaient à l'époque. Mélangeant la puissance du polyuréthane ainsi que la polyvalence du Poly-oxysilane, c'est le plus grand système accessible pour vos besoins de fixation, d'artisanat et de création. Inspiré par le concept de vélo nu, le FZ-16 est modélisé immédiatement après son homologue beaucoup plus connu le FZ1 avec moteur réduit. Certains dans les étiquettes air jordan 4 femme pas cher qui pourraient être disponibles sont Air Max 2011, Air Max 2009, Air Max 90, Air Max 95, Air Max 24-7, Air Max 87, Air Max vent arrière et même Air Max 2012 printemps. Un costume que vous avez vu sur un mannequin ou quelqu'un d'autre peut ne pas vous flatter aussi bien que vous le pensiez. Nous avons tous des parties de notre cortez nike femme rose corps que nous n'aimons pas.

yanmaneee said...

adidas yeezy
michael kors handbags
goyard handbags
vapormax
michael kors outlet
kyrie irving shoes
golden goose
longchamp handbags
curry 6 shoes
ferragamo belts