Tuesday, March 29, 2011

7 Rare Submissions In The Vein Of The "Twister"

With Chan Sung Jung setting the world afire by submitting Leonard Garcia with the rare yeti submission known as the "Twister," many MMA fans are wondering what other titillating submissions are hiding out in the ether. I compiled a list of 7 of my personal favorites. As Jiu-Jitsu practitioners continue to evolve, these moves will eventually find their way into mainstream MMA.

Calf Slicer


Bicept Slicer



Pentagram Choke


Electric chair


Gogoplata, Dodoplata, & Locoplata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things,
The web site style is great, the articles is really excellent :
D. Good job, cheers

Take a look at my webpage: car accident injury lawyer